Open source software and gateware development. This includes a wide range of code from standard libraries which can be shared widely to the highly specialized which necessitated their development.
Most, if not all, content will be licensed under the Apache v2 license. Please contact us if you’re interested in contributing.
- Alexandria, Maven - A standard library of commonly used Java code.
- Bulldozer, Maven - A combination of IaaC and build tools, heavy construction equipment for software developers.
- Charcoal, Gem - A dark theme for jekyll.
- Enigma, Maven - A library for manipulating codes of various kinds. Useful for constructing programming languages, rendering documents, etc.
- Forklift - A general purpose pallet (package) manager suitable for multi-language development.
- Gearbox, Maven - A library of clients and frameworks for building them, including REST and command line.